Administrator – Marine Lubricants division
Posted: 07 Mar
Our marine lubricants division is looking for an administrator to join their busy team.
We are a family run marine & logistics business founded in 1894, are we are growing rapidly. We now require a friendly, enthusiastic administrator to join our marine lubricants division. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of marine lubricants. Offering an excellent package in a modern, friendly office environment. This position forms part of the company’s strategic growth plans and you will be an integral part of the team. The position will be based in our head office in Millbrook, Southampton.
Day to day duties will include:
- General administrative duties
- Processing invoices
- Data input
- Processing orders
- Very good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative
- Experience within marine lubricants/logistics industries.
- Industry leading salary, depending on experience
- Up to 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free parking
- Staff kitchen; showers & bike racks
Please apply with a copy of your CV, and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, to Victoria Williams on email@example.com