Business Administrator and Office Apprentice
Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 28 Apr
Williams Shipping are seeking an eager to learn and enthusiastic Business Admin apprentice to assist with all office duties in their logistics department. With excellent training and career prospects, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The candidate will mainly work on the transport team but may be given other opportunities around the business.
The candidate will also be given the opportunity to get out of the office on the trucks (as a passenger on wide loads), and will be given the chance to join customer and supplier meetings with a manager.
Duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Forwarding calls on to the relevant staff members or dealing directly with enquiries once the candidate has developed the necessary knowledge of the job
- Inputting data into the various IT systems (Training will be provided)
- Typical office tasks such as photocopying, scanning and general admin
- Assisting with outside warehouse tasks such as stock checks
- Assisting management when required
- General paperwork and administration
- Use of IT systems
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
In order to apply, please contact Lilly Spake on 023 80 004 216 or email@example.com