Fast Passenger Launch Skipper for new vessel
Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 10 Nov
Williams Shipping is a family run, diverse marine & logistics business, operating for over 125 years. Based in Southampton, but with offices in Pembroke and Aberdeen, we pride ourselves in always providing a first class service to our customers and working to the mantra of “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” Our busy marine division gets involved in a multitude of different projects around the UK and Northern Europe, including surveys, offshore energy, towage and supporting marine civil engineering projects. We continually assess and modernise our extensive fleet of vessels and ensure the highest levels of staff training in order to maintain our excellent record for safety, efficiency and quality.
We are now looking for an experienced skipper to work on our fast passenger launch, based in Southampton.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As master of our existing fast passenger launch Willventure 2.
- From March 2022 she will be replaced with a new Safehaven Marine Interceptor 48 Fast Passenger Launch/Pilot Boat
- Your main area of operation is the Solent and NAB anchorages transferring crew and personnel.
- You will be responsible for the management of the vessel including certification and maintenance
- A commercially endorsed Yacht Master Coastal which will include completion of the STCW short courses
Expected start date:
- December 2021
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Manor House Avenue
or you can email: email@example.com