HGV 1 Driver
Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 09 Dec
We are a specialist transport company looking for experienced HGV 1 Drivers to join us. It’s your chance to enjoy great rewards and be part of a fantastic team delivering abnormal and general haulage across the UK and into Europe.
What you’ll get up to as an HGV Driver:
- Our HGV Drivers deliver across the country and into northern Europe
- We carry a wide variety of loads – mechanical equipment, plant, containers, boats, bridges – no two days are the same.
- You’ll make safety your number one priority, adhere to road and tachograph regulations, be professional and friendly with customers.
- You’ll be based out of our head office in Millbrook, Southampton, which has great road links as well as onsite parking, cycling and welfare facilities.
- We operate a high quality fleet of regular and specialist equipment. Modern and well-maintained, they offer the latest in driver safety and comfort.
What we look for in our HGV Drivers
- A valid Class 1 HGV licence & CPC
- A desire to get involved with heavy and abnormal transport
- Ready to take the initiative and work as part of a team
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Williams Shipping is a diverse, family run marine and logistics business, established in 1894. Based in Southampton, but with offices in Pembroke and Aberdeen, we pride ourselves in always providing a first class service to our customers and working to the mantra of “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” We work for a broad range of customers in industries including oil and gas, defence, energy & power, construction & marine and shipping. Our logistics team operates across the UK and northern Europe.
What we offer our HGV Drivers:
- We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free car parking
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org