Marine Lubricants Delivery Driver (Class 2)
Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 21 Jun
We are a specialist transport company looking for an experienced Class 2 rigid driver to join us. It’s your chance to enjoy great rewards and be part of a fantastic team delivering marine lubricants to ships across the UK.
What you’ll get up to as a marine lubricants driver:
- You will deliver to ships mainly in Aberdeen and Peterhead but also to other Scottish and English ports.
- You’ll make safety your number one priority, adhere to road and tachograph regulations, be professional and friendly with customers.
- You would be based out of either Peterhead or Aberdeen.
- Typically away for 1 night/week; weekend work will also be required.
What we look for in our HGV Drivers
- A valid Class 2 HGV licence & CPC
- An interest in shipping
- Keen to learn how to use pumps and oil delivery equipment (training will be provided)
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Williams Shipping is a diverse, family run marine and logistics business, established in 1894. Our head office is in Southampton, and with offices in Pembroke and Aberdeen, we pride ourselves in always providing a first class service to our customers and working to the mantra of “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” We work for a broad range of customers in industries including oil and gas, energy & power, construction & marine and shipping. Our marine lubricants team has extensive experience in marine engineering and provides expert advice and assistance in selecting the right marine lubricants for our customers.
Expected start date: 13/12/2021