Full time/part time
Posted: 11 Jan
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Based in Southampton, and founded in 1894, we currently employ approximately 100 staff members and operate over 4 divisions as follows:
- Marine services
- Transport, Cargo handling, and Warehousing
- Marine lubricant distribution and sales
- Container and site accommodation sales and rental.
We require a passionate and highly driven individual to look after all the day to day marketing duties that the different divisions need.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing the company websites, ensuring that they function correctly and content is up to date.
- SEO for all divisions
- Google adword management
- Social media account management, including posting of news stories across all channels
- Managing the setup of stands at exhibitions
- Handling the applications to awards and accreditations
- Helping with the planning for the 125th anniversary in 2019
- Looking after all marketing materials (brochures, business cards, and branded merchandise).
- Graphic Design
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates will need to motivated, and highly organised; able to manage their own schedule. We will also expect any candidates to be up to date with current marketing trends and technology.
We operate a pension scheme.
Depending on the number of hours candidates can work, both part time, and full time positions will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Marketing: 3 years