Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 03 Sep
Williams Shipping has been operating since 1894 and are marine specialists. Our lubricants team has many years’ experience in marine engineering and provide expert advice and assistance in selecting the right lubricants for our customers. We employ fully trained drivers who have been conducting bulk marine lubricant deliveries in the UK and Ireland ports in excess of 30 years. We offer industry leading service and technical assistance with the ability to supply lubricants to vessels around the UK and Europe.
The company, a family run marine & logistics business founded in 1894, is growing rapidly, and is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Warehouse Operative who will be an integral part of the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of marine lubricants.
Your responsibilities as Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking, stock replenishing, stock taking, and general warehouse duties
- Operating counterbalance forklifts, reach truck, and other warehouse equipment
What we are looking for:
- A candidate with a proven track record of warehouse/storage operations
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Ability to work accurately from pick lists – a good level of numeracy and literacy is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative
- Ability to communicate well with the office team
Salary / Package:
- Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Immediate start
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- You’ll be based out of our head office location in Millbrook, Southampton, which has great road links as well as free onsite parking, bike racks and canteen.
Please send a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter/email explaining why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org