Dedicated Warehouse Operative
Negotiable depending on experience
Posted: 13 Jul
Williams Shipping are looking for a Dedicated Warehouse Operative to join their busy marine lubricants team.
The company, a family run marine & logistics business founded in 1894, is growing rapidly, and is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Dedicated Warehouse Operative who will be an integral part of the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of marine lubricants. The company are offering an excellent package. The position will be based at Williams Shipping’s head office in Millbrook, Southampton.
Your responsibilities as Dedicated Warehouse Operative:
- You will be jointly responsible for the orderly running of our marine lubricants warehouses
- Order picking, stock replenishing, stock taking, and general warehouse duties
- Operating counterbalance forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Heavy lifting may be involved
What we are looking for:
- Ideally, an experienced candidate with a proven track record of warehouse/storage operations
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Ability to work accurately from pick lists – a good level of numeracy and literacy is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and on own initiative
- Ability to communicate well with the office team
Salary / Package:
- Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Full time (08:00 – 17:00 Monday-Friday), immediate start
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- You’ll be based out of our location in Millbrook, Southampton, which has great road links as well as free onsite parking, bike racks and canteen.
- Please send a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter/email explaining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com