HIAB Crane Vehicles
We provide crane vehicle services via our road transport fleet, enabling our team to handle a variety of loads without the need for additional loading facilities.
Our crane vehicle services include:
- Heavy lift craneage
- Rigid crane vehicles with drawbar trailers
- Articulated crane vehicles
- Fleet of compatible trailers enabling vehicles to handle loads of over 60 feet in length on extendable trailers; or up to 13 feet 6 in height on our semi low loaders
- Appointed person, riggers/slingers and banks men
- Specialist lifting equipment covered by LOLER & PUWER
All our crane vehicle services are carried out by our crane drivers, who are experienced and qualified for loading and offloading a wide variety of differently shaped and sized cargo, and will ensure that any work undertaken is done in a safe and secure manner.
Our crane drivers are qualified to NOPRS or CPCS/CITB certification levels. All our crane operators receive regular training to ensure that we comply with applicable health and safety regulations.
Crane Vehicle Specifications
Our Hiab crane vehicles are readily available to assist with projects that require crane lifts, up to 7 tonnes. We have a fleet of four articulated crane vehicles and one rigid crane vehicle all fitted with Hiab cranes direct from the manufacturer.