Results for: December, 2014
8th December 2014
We have supported the construction and civil engineering industries for generations. We have supported small construction projects through to some of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe.
Our fleet of vessels, barges, and our specialist transport fleet, have been very suitable for the logistics of some of the most awkward moves/items.
To compliment this, our Willbox cabin and container division is focused on the construction industry with onsite storage and accommodation available at short notice and with flexible terms.
Defence Industry Solutions
For decades, we have been working with the UK’s leading defence companies. Our broad range of marine and logistics services enables us to provide a complete package, allowing our customers to deal with one professional organisation.
- Mobilisation of military vehicles and vessels
- Bespoke control units and site accommodation
- Logistical support for shipping
- Provision of specialist equipment at testing facilities
Energy & Power Solutions
We have worked with a number of leading energy companies in supporting their power stations and renewable sites across the UK.
Support services include:
- Inter-coastal shallow draft workboats and barges
- Offshore working platforms
- Anchor handling for large cable laying barges
- Survey vessels carrying out CPT and vibrocores
- Deployment and recovery of monitoring equipment prior to the construction phase
- Installation of hubs for future tidal turbine projects
8th April 2016
Inland Waterways Solutions
We own and operate a diverse fleet of road-transportable vessels, delivered to inland waterways either with or without crew. Our workboats and barges are typically chartered for:
- Dredging operations
- River bank repair
- Marina installation
- Pile driving
- Lock gate repair
Explore our range of vessels & equipment available for charter, or contact a member of our team to discuss your next project.
29th January 2015
With bases in Southampton and Pembroke, we provide a host of services in ports around the UK coast as well as Europe-wide, supporting the marine industry:
- Fast passenger launches
- Stores barges
- Anchor handling
- Ships anchor changing
- Buoy Maintenance
- Ships towage
- Pontoon & barge charter
- Paint float charter
- Multicat & workboat charter
- Road transportable workboats
- Civil engineering support
- Survey vessels
- Safety boats
- Fresh water delivery
- Pilot boat support
- Navigation mark servicing
- Response Oil Spill and response Crane barge operations
8th December 2014
Oil & Gas Solutions
For over 40 years we have been heavily involved in the oil and gas industry, and our experienced team is able to provide a first-rate service while adhering to the highest levels of compliance.
Since our foundation in 1894, we have been supporting the shipping industry.
We are very used to dealing with shipping companies and agents. We understand the importance of time keeping, but also that schedules regularly change. Here’s how we can provide solutions to the shipping industry: